Get the Facebook Share Widget widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Friday 31 December 2010

My Actual Production Budget

This is my 'Real' Budget - Basic costs are for travel (to and from uni), some prints for posters and DVD covers, the DVDs that I will use, music license as I might need to buy a royalty free track to use as a soundtrack, and some miscellaneous expenses that might occur. Also I figured since I'm working mostly from home, it could be considered as a home office and Electricity should be accounted for. (it would probably need to be divided by the working hours but I can't be sure how that will go - probably that would be done when you do the profit and loss, balance sheets and cash-flow accounts as a company.)

No comments: