Get the Facebook Share Widget widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Thursday 23 December 2010

Concept, Colour, Camera

Some variations for the background colour. I wanted to keep the look of this simple so I wasn't sure if i should use colour or not. After trying it out I thought it gave the animation some depth (being 2D - it would not look as if they're just standing on a straight line.) But I didn't like the gradient colours, or any others besides that bright yellow.




I decided on this look at the end:
These are some different camera angles and character positioning I tried after having a talk with my tutor. He told me to try out the use of two cameras instead of having the view constantly at the front as if on stage at the theatre:


These are some more concept drawings:

No comments: